Sabtu, 11 Desember 2010

Japanese Spongeball Curler

I am obsessed with curling my hair with a curling iron but i am trying to find something else that will work without the damage. So I decided to buy Japanese sponge ball curlers ;) and the result is awesome!






The curls looks so natural.The Japanese spongeball curler is now popular in Japan and Taiwan. It's very cute, easy to carry, and no damage with your hair even while you're seeping! Oh ya, and It's very simple and easy to use.






Two usage methods: 
1st - When hair is about 80 to 90% dry after washing,curl with the sponge curlers and go to sleep,Wake up with natural looking curls the next day
2nd - Spray little water and curl hair with sponge curlers,Blow dry with hair dryer on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes,after that,you could remove sponge curlers after that


Okay, this is my video 'how to use this sponge'
but I'm not spray little water in this video, I just want to share how to curls hair with this sponge.






It's easy, right?


XOXO Princess Rhapsodya

2 komentar: